... and into the Light

Friday, June 10, 2005

An Affair To Remember

Today my psychiatrist asked me if I was interested in any one. When I told her about a crush I had, but which was "misdirected" (there is a post written but not typed on this - patience please, dear readers), she suggested that I have a rebound affair... BUT not with someone I work with as it would not work out. Then, she said, I could actively pursue another relationship.

She agreed with my observations that I am busy and have plenty to do, even if it seems boring. She warned me against taking on too much, and wants me to make sure I leave enough time for ME. My mental health is VERY important to me (and her). Apparently that should be a priority too... Good to know, I say.

I just couldn't believe I got 'permission' to have an affair from my doctor. That is too funny!
Dragonfly 6/10/2005 05:29:00 PM

1 Comments:

That is great and right on. Sometimes an affair that is fun, uncomplicated, and PROTECTED is just the thing. I did it once and had the best time. GO FOR IT!

Add a comment