... and into the Light

Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Anticipation Grows

The first time I heard him sing my knees got weak and my stomach filled with butterflies. There were goosebumps on my arms and legs and the hair on the back of my neck was standing up... (pretty amazing as I don't have a lot of hair there!)

Even today, 18 years later, whenever I hear 'Lovers in A Dangerous Time' I still get that same feeling, that same thrill, and excitment.

I love my boys.

Now I have two things to look forward too.

Tuesday the 21st, Steven Pages solo Album, The Vanity Project is being released.

I will be picking it up.
I am too excited for words.

September 3rd I am seeing him play in Niagara on the Lake. A solo, acoustic show.
So very excited.

Is it bad to wish for the summer to disappear so that I can go to the concert now?
Cause that's what I do everytime I open my fridge. (the ticket confirmation is on the fridge. I need that to go to the show - and MY credit card - so don't get any ideas Firefly!!)

Is it Tuesday yet!?!
Is it September yet?

It is going to be a long summer.
Dragonfly 6/16/2005 08:37:00 PM

5 Comments:

Thanks to Firefly...
She makes all the changes.

She Rocks!

I like it too!
only the picture is different.
But I like it.
So don't worry about it.It's all good!!)
Really. It is!
That is cool. I did not know that the BNL guys were doing solo stuff. Wait, is Steven the guy with black hair? If so, then that should be an interesting album. If it is the other guy it should probably sound the same as BNL.
Ed is the tall (skinnier) gut with black hair. and always plays guitar.

Steve has lighter brown hair and was chunky for years (is now in great shape *pardon me while I lick my drooling lips*) Steve is an Avid song writer and has an amazing vocal range not always expressed while singing with the band.
I don't think it will be the same.
I think there will be similarities.
But the 5 guys all have different tastes and influences in music so it should at least be interesting.

I just want to fall asleep listening to that sweet, sweet voice. Let my fantasies have free range and not be interrupted by ed... stupid ed.
Hey, I am featuring BNL this week on the Song Repository. I was hoping I could get a list of your top seven songs. I just may use them. I know about five I am going to post, but not the last two. I won't say which five because I want to see which you choose first. I listened to a little of "The Vanity Project" it sounds pretty nice. I may just have to download it.

Add a comment