... and into the Light

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

DF's Day... at Work and Beyond...

7:10 - Up early. Mini celebration as yesterday's migraine just a mildly irritating headache.

shower, dress for work

7:50 - Play with bird. EEwww - he needs a bath so I stick him in the shower. WHAT?!? He wants to be in there? Stupid bird, Yes you are pretty and happy now! Wow, listen to him sing! Poor Buttercup has to listen to that when I go to work *insert evil giggle*

8:10 - check e-mail. 10 messages! What? Curse last nights migraine one more time. I wanted to blog not e-mail... oh well not time for blog.

10:10 - At work now - Since leaving the house I have avoided a major hole in the road outside of work (stupid construction), had toast, and thrown a mini hissy fit (Stupid, boring carousel! Alone all day, don't wanna be here but I'll get to hand write posts - as long as I have time to type them... the pile keeps getting bigger!)

10:30 - realize forgot to moisturize face - so much for getting up early.
Write HaHaHa post

11:00 - watched lady fall off a chair then knock another chair onto herself. Not funny - but giggled anyway!
11:05 - scrape tape off counters. Wonder what is wrong with the people I work with. The counters aren't going to blow away.

12:30 - Lunch time. Yummy turkey wrap, my new favoutite. I load them to the brim with veggies. Contemplate treat for dessert - stupid migraine... playing with my appetite. Go back to work bitter and dessertless

1:00 - back upstairs now... Wow... a magazine from 2003. Exciting. I'll read that.

1:15 to 1:30 - busy moment that doesn't last. Back to that magazine... So bored... write another post.

2:40 - Think about curling up for a nap in the corner. Decide against it - although realization that loosing job means opportunity for many naps does cross my mind. Look at shoes instead. Decide must purchase new shoes. Put on mental list of things to do on Friday.

3:15 - Second Break. Want another wrap. Have yoghurt and watermellon instead. Complain about how boring carousel is... the girls complain about supervisors. I win!

3:50 to 4:10 - Another busy spell. Now I really need a nap! There isn't any eye candy in this section either - stupid nickel section, full of old people. Why won't someone else fall off a chair?

FINALLY
6:30 - HOME TIME!!! Yippee!! I am free!
Dragonfly 6/08/2005 07:42:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment