... and into the Light

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Dragonfly in Amber

I feel like I am making up for lost time.
I've written many posts.
I've had a lot to say.
Mostly about little things.
I just haven't had the time to get on-line and do it.

So tonight even though I have MANY other things to do I have decided to spend some of my precious time on my blog.

It is funny, thinking about it, I don't even know what keeps me so busy. Work, sleep, the critters, trying to keep the house clean (notice I said trying) and catching up with friends is about all I do - but apparently, it is enough.
The TV is on for the bird, not for me. If I am lucky I'll get to play the PS2 (I got a new game.)

I lead a boring life.
And I am content.
This is the new me...
Can you handle it?

By the way, thanks to Firefly for all your time and effort into my recent blog changes and updates - you've been a Godsend! I am so looking forward to our date on Saturday;)
Dragonfly 6/08/2005 08:13:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment