... and into the Light

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Time Flies When You're Having...FUN?!?

I wouldn't exactly describe this week as fun, but it most certainly has been busy and tiring.

I have gotten into a routine that includes work, sleep and the animals. Catching up with friends and the occasional trip out of doors. I am hoping to increase the trips outside and the visiting with friends as well. I just need to catch up on sleep... work is exhausting.

The cat still has not recovered from Friday's trip to the vet... she keeps puking now, and is hardly eating. I am hoping she gets over the vaccinations soon as she goes for her surgery on the 14th. (I am a mean Mom).

This weekend will be exciting and super busy as R has her dance recital. I promised I would be there, so I head out in the morning. Then my cousin's baby shower is Saturday afternoon so I am off to that...

I am having dinner with my Newfoundland friend Saturday night as she is visiting as well...

Oh my...
Is busy the right word?
Dragonfly 6/02/2005 07:21:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment