... and into the Light

Saturday, June 25, 2005

What Dreams May Come

We were sitting around the table.
All of us.
Waiting for the LVPD's Finest to finish their work.
Grissom and Eric were working diligently collecting evidence after the dog attack that interupted our BlogCom.

Paige, Sandra, Hof and I were sitting chatting aroung a table piled high with food (that none of us were touching) talking about our theme songs.
I don't know were the others had gone, but I know they were there. I just couldn't see them from where I was sitting.




Why was I dreaming about C.S.I and a bloggercon at the same time?

Is that weird?
Dragonfly 6/25/2005 08:37:00 AM

5 Comments:

LoL, I had a dream that the site got hacked somehow and a serial killer met us all at the airport and we were on the run the whole time!
LOL! that's funny you dreamed we were in vegas. that's where i wish i was.
Paige - I think the nightmares have only just begun.

FF - I know you were there, I just couldn't see you from where I was... I assume you were stalking Eric or out helping Catherine...

Sandra - You were there in my dream. I talked to you. Don't you remember?
Hof - I mostly remember what you weren't wearing, but I prefer to keep that to myself thank you.
oh, was that you talking to me??? now i remember!

Add a comment