... and into the Light

Thursday, July 21, 2005

2 good things about Today and 1 comment...

1. I got a good night sleep. The best in 2 weeks. Yes, I got up once to pee (naturally, I have to take medication with lots of water before bed, the water has to go somewhere! duh) but I managed to fall back into deep sleep after that which I haven't done in (what seems like) FOREVER!!! AND that is a good thing!

2. I went to water aerobics after work. I am exhausted and I have no stress left. I laughed and giggled and had a great time. I also think my muscles are going to scream bloody murder tomorrow when I try to use them... but it was FUN!!! I will go again. Tuesday after work!

THE comment...

my cat is psychotic.

That is all.
Dragonfly 7/21/2005 11:20:00 PM

2 Comments:

sleep heals.
Yeah, sleep. Good times!

Add a comment