... and into the Light

Friday, July 22, 2005

How the Tides have Changed.

I am back to being me.
I am carefree, but not reckless.
I am ready to face the world, kick up my heals. See my REAL friends and have some fun and I am doing that.
Tonight movies with a friend.
Tomorrow - the day with my bestest bud FF!! WHOO HOO!!!

I slept really well last night.
So well infact I woke up to the alarm clock, was ready to yell at it, when I realized I had slept the whole night for the first time in weeks... then I made a mad dash for the bathroom with a smile on my face (followed closely by the cat - have I mentioned she's psychotic, oh...OK!) Definitely something I could get used too (the sleeping - the cat is amusing and annoying)

Oh - and I am an aunt for the second time. My brother called last night. Allison Mary was born yesterday morning and "looks like you but we named her Allison anyway. HEHEHE" He's an idiot. Yup it runs in the family... I can't wait to see her, and Julia, of course... I haven't forgotten the first niece. She's cute too...

Oh whatever...
Dragonfly 7/22/2005 01:30:00 PM

4 Comments:

so glad to hear the good news.
WOOT! Glad you are back to your old self!
Congrats to you "Aunt Dragonfly".
Sorry to hear you're having fun without me. Seriously...have a Faaabbbbbulous weekend.
Glad to hear you are better. That kicks some major hoo-hah. Hope you and FF had fun. Oh, congrats of course.

Add a comment