... and into the Light

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Intermission (over)

No, my dear readers, I wasn't attacked with bug spray - although I did purchase some today.

It was one of those weeks where I allowed real life to keep me away from the computer and played PS2 a couple of times instead. Good times!

The landlord was here, replacing things.
I was at aerobics (my new passion)... aquafit is fun!

Plus, for some reason work takes up a surprising amount of my time, and unlike some, I do not have the ability to blog at work... although I really think that would free up a lot of time at home.

AND for those of you who are slightly curious - I have not cleaned the bird cage - poor Georgie... but do you know how hot it is outside?

So I am off to see what you all have been up to - and then I am signing off again... hopefully I will return soon.
Ciao for now...
DF
Dragonfly 7/30/2005 02:49:00 PM

3 Comments:

I have been meaning to pull out the ole' PS2, but I never seem to be home anymore. Two jobs? What was I thinking? Funny thing is, I now have more time to blog....weird.
Hurry back! I don't want to pimp you until you are blogging regularly, don't want to send people over to dormaint blogs!
Nice to know you are doing well. :)

Add a comment