... and into the Light

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

My Harry Potter Alter Ego

I found this on Domnall's page and thought I'd try it. Not sure how it will look on the background though.

You scored as Ginny Weasley. You definitely share your mother's (Molly Weasley) fiery resolve and slowly but surely people are learning to respect you because of it.

Severus Snape

80%

Ginny Weasley

80%

Albus Dumbledore

70%

Harry Potter

70%

Hermione Granger

60%

Ron Weasley

60%

Remus Lupin

60%

Sirius Black

55%

Draco Malfoy

25%

Lord Voldemort

10%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com
Dragonfly 7/19/2005 08:13:00 PM

4 Comments:

That quiz is a bunch of crap! I scored as Draco Malfoy. I am nothing like him. I think most anyone who has read my blog knows that. Jesus. Maybe I put in some answers wrong. I really don't know.
I ended up a Snape / Hermione mutant combo. Which I can see. Strangely.
Vegas: I always thought there was an evil side to you.

Grend: that's just funny... but I was hoping to be Hermione. Ginny's nice and all, but Hermione is super smart.

FF: You realize you are my big brother, right... hehehe
Okay, I must have filled it out wrong because now I just got 100% Albus Dumbledore! SWEET! That is more like it.

Add a comment