... and into the Light

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Can Dragonfly's Swim?

My mantra in the pool has become:

I will not stop moving my arms.
I will not stop moving my arms.
I will not stop moving my arms.
Holy cow my abs are sore.
I will not sstop moving my arms.


The ab workout in aquafit is unreal. I cannot believe how sore I am!!

Tomorrow I will feel every muscle in my arms and legs, especially when I do that first squat of the day - to change the first bag of tokens at work!!!
That's when I start my work mantra:
I love my job!
I love my job!
I love my job!

Oh - and we had free time tonight in the pool...
I got to go down the big slide...
TWICE!!!

Good times!!!
Dragonfly 8/02/2005 10:13:00 PM

5 Comments:

Sounds great. Your questions are ready and under my comments. Have fun!
Swimming seems like it would be kick ass exercise. Tons of muscles groups, no impact, cardio... the works.
Everything is better in the water.
Oooh. Slides. Yay!
Vegas: Yup, I love it, and I like the contact I make outside of work too...

Grend: It is amazing the resistance you feel in the water, and when you get hot you just dunk under to cool of... it's refreshingly nice too!

Alice: You may live on am island, but there are sharks in the ocean and jelly fish - oceans have dangerous things in them... pools are better... really.

Jester: I agree - I could list the things that are better in the water but I shan't... today.

MooCow: I got to go down the slide TWICE tonight!!! Yeah for me!!!

Add a comment