... and into the Light

Friday, August 05, 2005

Freedom is...

I am officially on vacation.
Sure, I have my godchild with me for the week, but we have nothing planned. No responsibilities...

Just a bird cage to clean... and it WILL get done or we don't get to have any fun. *pout* I am so mean...

We are taking off to see my brother and the new baby and family during the week but those are the only CONCRETE plans.

I don't have to be back to work until next SUNDAY!!!

I am thrilled!!

I could dance and sing...
maybe I'll just sing....

Tra la la la la...
LA LA!!!
Dragonfly 8/05/2005 08:19:00 PM

2 Comments:

Great for you! I hope you have a wonderful time and get into some fun trouble. See you next week. *Hug*
I'm one week away from vacation and can't wate. Enjoy your time off with your godchild.

Add a comment