... and into the Light

Friday, August 26, 2005

It's Vacation Time.... AGAIN!!!

I should not gloat.
I will not gloat...
I won't stick my tongue out at every one I see...
I can only do the happy dance in the house, alone, and only first thing in the morning...

OK...

I'm already telling everyone...

I'm on vacation again!!!

hehehehe.

I do have a busy week.
I have R to get ready for school. Shopping and organizing and that sort of stuff... but I don't have to go to work. And I have a couple of parties to attend and a concert to see on the 3rd...
The downers of this week
Sarah flies out on the 3rd as well.
There's a lot of driving.
I have to go back to work at the end (still haven't figured out how to get them to pay me to stay home - short of going crazy full-time)

Oh and I hit the 1000 visitor mark - and I didn't even notice until today... I should check and see who it was...
That's cool too!

It's been an exciting week...
And this week will be busy... I will be around - but no guarantees on how much.
Dragonfly 8/26/2005 12:31:00 PM

1 Comments:

Hope the vacation is going well. Hey, have a little fun for me. These two jobs are making me nuts.

Add a comment