... and into the Light

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My Mind is a Mystic Abyss

Thoughts go in...
But nothing of substance comes out.

It's not scary there.
It's not dark.
Sometimes there's anger and bitterness, but not a lot of it.
Today I want to do nothing, but not stop.
I don't want to think, but I'd like to function coherently.
I would like to say all that's on my mind but I can't string the thoughts together... and too many people are paying attention.
I need affection and attention, but I want to be left alone.
I want to be in the dark, but I crave the sunshine.

I am a walking contradiction.
Because within this I am smiling, content and happy to be alive.

But I am going to go play The Sims...
I feel like being alone... sort of...
Dragonfly 8/24/2005 07:59:00 PM

3 Comments:

I've heard The Sims is fun...I'm gonna have to try it sometime!

Hope aloneness helpped ya out!
A walking conundrum wrapped up in a paradox obscured in mystery.
Paige: The Sims is highly addictive and strangly fascinating... you can dissapear into it for hours... enjoy... we may never see you again though. I hope your will is strong.

FF: .........tickle.........

Grend: Exactly my thoughts... only you got it in under 12 words. *sticks out tongue*

Add a comment