... and into the Light

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Royalty has it's Costs...

I must announce my deepest regrets at my absence over the weekend.
This has been my first chance to get to the computer since Wednesday evening and even now my time is very limited.
My new post as Queen Dragonfly is taking up much more time that previously anticipated.

This weekend I had to demote my 2 servants as their training was going nowhere and attend an auction to aquire a new slave...

Fortunately, the new one is much easier to train and has opposable thumbs. She was completely unaware that she was being auctioned off this weekend, it seems E thought Firefly could use some training up and some more social interaction with her "best friend" and thought this the best of both worlds... *evil laugh* ... I do apoplgize for that... I do find the whole situation rather amusing. The look on Firefly's face, was something to behold. I am hoping to have the pictures available soon.

That is...
as soon as Firefly's mood calms down.
She's a little bitter with me at the moment.
But I wouldn't mind a foot rub tonight.
Dragonfly 8/21/2005 09:44:00 AM

2 Comments:

Yes, we did have to sedate you.
I don't blame you for being a little foggy in the memory about this weekend... hehehe...

it's been rough all around...

Now about that foot rub!
Aaaahhhh...
thanks.

Add a comment