... and into the Light

Monday, August 15, 2005

Where Exhaustion Reigns...

I am the queen!
Call my Lady Dragonfly... No wait, Grend31 already does (or one of his alter egos does anyway)! I have managed to stay awake and function semi-coherently and not yell at anyone for the last 2 days even though I am really tired.

Last night I made the mistake of sitting on the couch upon getting home from work.
Around 10:30pm I noticed the time and this thought entered my head... 'oh...I wanted to blog. I was going to *touch* MooCow tonight.' and then I giggled for 5 minutes. But I still didn't get off the couch... I need to move the computer closer to the couch.

My dad - was released from the hospital on Sunday, and was told to see his family Doctor ASAP. He says he's not leaving town until they figure out what is wrong with him, so... OK... that is all.
I just want to call him an idiot, hit him for scaring me and them hug him again... and maybe hit him once more to remind him to look after himself... Calling him an idiot makes me feel better so I'll call him an idiot again too... "idiot"...

8 more working days until vacation...
Yup - I have another one...
August RAWKS!!!

I need to post something with substance...
Tomorrow.
Dragonfly 8/15/2005 10:26:00 PM

4 Comments:

You have been posting more things with substance than I have. Thus, you rock more.
Wha...when did....but how....so why....

In other news, glad to hear your dad is doing better.
Dear Lady Dragonfly and Her Royal Highness,

Congratulations on your ascention to the throne. Queendom fits you quite sportingly. I would suggest you acquire a vast array of servants and handmaidens, and have tea and crumpets at least twice a day, but as you are Queen, I'm sure you are already tending to such matters at Your Royal Leisure.

Yours ever bowingly in most humble fashion,
Sir Brigadiere General Grend31, Mrs.
VG: Thank you... You are to kind.

MooCoo: I am giggling again. *Touch*

Sir Brigadiere General Grend31, Mrs.: I have already aquired 2 servants. Unfortunately they require some training up. Hopefully, it won't take long before Shadow and George are up to the high standards of your dear Smiggins.

In the mean time, I am enjoying the lovely view from this throne...

Yours,
Lady Dragonfly

Add a comment