... and into the Light

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Why is it that...

... no matter how many chores you do the list is still really long?

... I am in a relatively good mood, and my anxiety level is high. I am like a tightly wound spring ready to snap at any moment... but for now... it's all good.


Funny Story...
I had finished work and was waiting for the shuttle bus to take me to our parking lot to get my car. All day I had been thinking about Firefly, cause I hadn't talked to her in a while and I was having a dilemna (which I solved) so I bought some peanut M&M's... I was even eating them the way she does and I found an 'F' and an 'N' and couldn't eat them right away... *giggle* I was getting weird looks from people sitting on the Hard Rock Cafe Patio too... And I didn't miss her as much as I was eating them... so...
There is a guy that plays acoustic guitar at the Hard Rock Patio, which is just outside the employee entrance where we catch the shuttle bus...
At that time of day there were just 2 couple on the patio and they had no requests... he looked at me as I was eating my M&M's and I said "You know what I want to hear..." And can you guess what I said???
Can you??

You all thought BareNaked Ladies didn't you!!!
HaHAHAHA

Nope!!!

I shall continue...

Hot Guitar Boy says "Let me think. Oh, I remember. Fuel, right? Shiver. That's it!!!"
Me: "You got it baby!"

So I got to listen to hot, guitar boy play an amazing song while eating an awesome snack.
Thanks Firefly!

Ok... that was a bad ending. But it is a good song.
Seriously... how many of you thought I would say BNL?
Be honest.
Dragonfly 8/17/2005 10:20:00 PM

3 Comments:

I thought you would request a BNL song. You got me. So a F on N MM&M is when the M does not fully form right? Just making sure.
FF: Yup - more girls than boys. It is more fun that way.

The F freaked me out though... seriously...
I actually hummed with the N... but the F... oh my... it was scary!!!

I know you're busy... me too.
Don't be sad.
We'll fix it.


VG: Yup - improperly printed M&M's... FF got an N once that didn't have a peanut - it was a freak M&M!!!
my theory on why my chore list never seems to end is because once i actually start doing the things on my list, i keep coming up with more things to add. thus, the never ending list of 'things to do'.

Add a comment