... and into the Light

Monday, September 19, 2005

I am Cooler Than Cool!!

I can now talk on the phone and blog at the same time. For the first time ever I can multi-task and keep in touch with my real-life friends while I stay up-to-date with my blogger buddies too!!!

And I finally get to see what everyone else sees when they look at my page as my old computer didn't show me my cool page as it really is. But it is pretty cool now that I see it.

Firefly - You are awesome!!
Dragonfly 9/19/2005 11:10:00 PM

2 Comments:

Actually Alice, I can watch TV, eat noodles with chopsticks, talk on the phone and blog simultaneously...
Multi-tasking is an art...
I love multi-tasking. I eat, listen to music, talk on the phone, play Civ, and blog all at the same time...well sorta.

Anyway, congrats on the new computer.

Add a comment