... and into the Light

Monday, September 05, 2005

If Found Please Return...

The first day back to work after vacation can (and usually is) the longest and most trying day EVAH!!!
Mine was tedious.
The same people, in the most wonderful spirits.
The Fake smile was in full use today.

I really had to force myself to be chipper and then I was terribly saddened when I discovered that I had only been at work for 2 hours... WHAT?!?!?! I could have sworn I had already worked for at least 4... bastards were slowing the clock again!

But... trooper I am, I fought the good fight and battled on.

About 7 hours into my shift, one of the guys asked me how it was going...
me: This sucks. Can I go now?
guy: I'm only here for the Money!!! *does little dance*
me: Money? *light goes on over DF's head* Time and a half today... SWEET!!! You just made my day!!
guy: Seriously. You worked all day and didn't realize that was today. *shakes head, and rolls eyes*
me: First day back after vacation. I just knew I had to show up... what more do you want from me?

So I ask this?

If any one knows where I left my brain this week, could they please return it. As it turns out, I do need it...

THANKS!!!
*giggle*
Dragonfly 9/05/2005 08:50:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment