... and into the Light

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Random Nothingness

Aqufit tonight - I went down the slide 5 times!!! whoohoo!!!

Had to buy a new bathing suit - I haven't been this small in FOREVER... it is weird to me.

The cat is insane. She keeps trying to climb my leg - I don't know what she wants.

I have a wedding reception this weekend and everyone I have invited to go with me is unavailable. It's at a chinese buffet. An all you can eat dinner wedding reception - should be interesting.
I have no idea what to wear.
I have nothing that fits.
That's a lie - I have a skirt.

I still want to throw out half my furniture - I have too much.
I would love to send it to NewOrleans to people that have nothing so they have something - but they would have nowhere to put it.

I'm tired.
I should go to bed.

Today is the first day in a while I have felt lonely.
And I don't want to be alone.
But I am.
Dragonfly 9/13/2005 11:11:00 PM

1 Comments:

Alice and FF: Thanks.

Add a comment