... and into the Light

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Reflections of...

I look around this room and I see a pottery flower pot my sister gave me. I don't have flowers in it. It holds a book mark, and a used post-it note.
I keep this because my sister gave it to me.
There is an address book beside it that I NEVER use, and a container of paper clips that I don't need.
I have a box set of Disney CD's that I have had for years. I don't know why I bought them. I don't know why I keep them. I should give them away.

I have more throw pillow than one person can throw at any one time...

What I don't see is something that is special to me. There is nothing here that is important.

Oh wait...
There it is.
How could I miss it.
It was right in fromt of me all along.
There's a picture of my best friend and I on the shelf... that's important.
I'll never get rid of that...

Oh... and the cat is sleeping on the futon. She's important too.
I'll keep her.
The futon could go... but the cat I'll keep.
Dragonfly 9/11/2005 10:13:00 PM

1 Comments:

Alice: That's a great idea...One problem. That would involve more stuff being brought into my house. I am having issues with too much stuff right now.

The bird has too much stuff too and he won't give any of it away.

FF: I love that pillow.
It needs to be more fluffy though.
I wish the Animaniacs would come out on DVD - cause I miss them.

Add a comment