... and into the Light

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Stay Home and ...Work Harder?!?!

I took today off work, instead of going in. I thought it would be nice to catch up on laundry, rearrange furniture, get gas before the price doubles, and get some cleaning done.

I am exhausted.

I don't know if I have the energy to go to aerobics tonight...

The computer has been moved, and re-hooked up.
4 loads of laundry done.
Clothes sorted.
The bed moved and a dresser.

I feel better about my chaotic house.

Now I need to actually CLEAN it... the floors need to be cleaned and I need to vacuum... but I can do that tomorrow.
Tonight is aerobics and CSI and ER...

It was a really good day!
Dragonfly 9/22/2005 05:55:00 PM

1 Comments:

Glad you had a good day today. I have given up on ER. I spend all my energy and focus on Lost now.

I hope you and I are still cool despite my words to Paige.

Add a comment