... and into the Light

Sunday, September 04, 2005

That's All, That's All

Taking today to do nothing was a really good idea. I thought I might do more writing, but I didn't. I thought I might do a lot more crying, but the couple of moments I had were apparently all that were necessary.

I played 'The Sims'. Spidid, highly addicting game, taking way too much time, preventing me from doing anything...um... purposeful. Ok... I wasn't actually planning anything with a purpose today, but I could have gone outside for a walk. As it turns out I did leave the house, but only to drive a friend to the Walk-in clinic... that was not planned and I didn't really want to go - I only did it out of pity (cause she sounded horrible on the phone) *sticks out tongue* if it wasn't for that I would NOT have turned off the PS2 or left the house I can almost guarantee it!!!

I bugged the cat, and watched the bird do a bizarre mating dance. Very cute.

And I ate lots of noodles... with chopsticks.
Why?
Why not!!!
Actually...I didn't feel like making anything else, or going OUT to get real food (who really wants to chop veggies for a salad - NOT ME!!! cause that was the other choice. Noodles won in the bird toss - hehehe;)

Now I am avoiding going to sleep. Nope...I don't feel like thinking about why. So don't ask. I'll go to bed when I'm good and ready...

And I actually wanted to post about last night...
But... I got distracted.

Too many pictures...

He's so cute.
I made an ass of myself.
He pointed at me.
Then he talked to me later.
It was awesome.
Words couldn't describe....
I touched his arm... he signed my CD...
That was the second time I talked to him last night...
Bastards' married.
Damn.

I love that CD. It was amazing live too.
The BNL stuff was great too.
He's a genius.

He messed up the words to a couple of songs and blamed Tyler on one of them... he was playing a solo, acoustic show... It was funny.
He's still a genius.

I'm rambling.
I should go to bed.

Thanks FF for the pictures.
You are a great friend.
Dragonfly 9/04/2005 11:59:00 PM

1 Comments:

Thanks FF.
But I am sure he thinks I am PSYCHOTIC!!!

hehehe

Add a comment