... and into the Light

Friday, September 09, 2005

Treading Water

I have got nothing to say today.
There is nothing going on.

I can't say I am in a good mood, or in a bad mood.
I haven't done anything out of the ordinary. I have only done the things that are necessary.

I feel alnost like I am still in the pool... treading water. Completely calm. Knowing that I could sink if I just decided to stop moving, but I REALLY don't want to do that, I like it up here at the surface.
Up here I can spin around too...
And I do that too...
spinning is fun, it is relaxing and makes me happy.
It's not the same exhilaration as the slide, but it's still a happy feeling.

I'm not ready to swim laps. That's too much work.
For now, I'm content treading water and occasionally spinning around, taking everything in.
Dragonfly 9/09/2005 11:27:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment