... and into the Light

Sunday, October 09, 2005

I have absolutely nothing to say

I thought I had something.
But then my brain emptied and there was nothing but... blank thoughts...
I think I am too tired.
I wonder if there is too much going on and but it isn't anything that is serious anymore either.

It's all little stuff.
Too many little life things that all add up to brain overload and my wanting to go to bed early and catch up on some sleep...

But as for right now...
I got nothing.
Dragonfly 10/09/2005 08:23:00 PM

4 Comments:

could it be that you are so use to talking about crises that you don't know how to express the good things that are happening now?
You talk too much, BondGirl... actually there are plurkers on this sight that I have to his=de secrets from... so it is hard to share all sometimes...
But it all comes out when I figure out the story as it can be told
If you don't want people to see it then why post it in the first place?
Bondgirl - I will explain - via-e-mail

Add a comment