... and into the Light

Friday, October 07, 2005

The Taste of Deliciousness

I sometimes forget to call. I sometimes get self-absorbed. I occasionally get caught up in the lives of a select few of my friends.

Tonight I went out for dinner with a 'occasional' friend from work. We drove to the BEST pizza place in Ontario. It is in Oakville and that's the closest one to our house. Basically we drove for an hour for pizza... and it was great. We had a great chat, laughing at some of the idiots we work with and chatting about life, love and how to get revenge on our enemies... still looking for ideas, by the way. Anyone? Beuller??

It is 2 hours since I ate and I can still taste the Donair Panzoratti I had... Yummy!!!
Dragonfly 10/07/2005 10:15:00 PM

1 Comments:

I love driving long distances for food. That is so cool that you do that too. I once drove two hours for a meal. It was worth it. The drive back was tough, because I was a tiny bit buzzed. However, I would do it again in a sec.

Add a comment