... and into the Light

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

What am I looking for?

I have some really good ideas - and I'm pretty sure I'll know when I find him, but the more I think about this the harder it is for me to come up with an answer.

A friend told me I am too picky.
Another told me that he will show up when the time is right.
I thought I had him, but he wasn't ready for me...

I know what is acceptable in a relationship and what isn't for me... but at what point can you bring that up.

I just want someone that makes me laugh, that I can have a good time with, that is active and will do anything with me - leave the house, stay in, explore new places...
Someone that I want to spend time with and who wants to spend time with me and who I find attractive.
Not that I find repulsive and cringe at the thought of his touching me.

I need him to accept and understand that I won't have kids of my own, I don't want a wedding, and I never will... I will elope though. These are the things that are the core of me, that I can't negotiate... They are part of who I am. He has to understand the bi-ploar, and be willing to learn about it and read the signs of me.

I don't think I am picky - I just have grown to not want to play games and I find myself in the midst of one...
It's called the dating game...
I hate it
Dragonfly 10/12/2005 09:45:00 PM

2 Comments:

Thanks Alice!
Word.

Add a comment