... and into the Light

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Where There's a Will There's a Way

I was thinking about writing about first crushes.
I was going to write about my weekend in Kincardine with R - but she's 12 and really good at it.
I was thinking about writing about how proud I am to have officially lost over 50 pounds since Christmas...

But these things don't really matter.

I am really just happy to be home.
I went to work today and I was in a good mood - I did my job and had a relatively good day - compared to what it could have been anyway. I got to leave 30 minutes early...
And now I am happy to be home.

There's really nothing else to say.
Life moves on in its infinite way.
Dragonfly 10/16/2005 07:46:00 PM

2 Comments:

Congrats on losing the weight. See you doing that makes my little post make more sense. It can be done if a person cares enough.
Alice: yeah...um...what? hehehe


Vegas: Thanks. And you still have to post!!!

Add a comment