... and into the Light

Monday, November 28, 2005

Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood

There's nothing better than coming home after a long day and taking off your bra.
I have been looking forward to that for the last 4 hours.

The first half of the day wasn't so bad - but as the day wore on... oh my.

I would have taken it off in the car (I have done it before) but I wear a long sleeve T-shirt under my uniform and that would have involved stripping - and frankly, it is a tad too cold for that kind of action.

So I had to wait.

But... relaxation and relief is mine at last.

Ya-Ya!!!
Dragonfly 11/28/2005 08:26:00 PM

3 Comments:

Since I am a guy, I can't relate. However, I do tip my hat to you for putting up with things that I can't!

Much love!! ;)
I agree wholeheartedly. But a close second to that feeling is the one when you take your hair down from what ever elastics/clips or any other contraption we put our hair into.
Kid_Lysol: Thanks for the love... much appreciated!! :)

BondGirl: As for the hair... I have solved this by refusing to put my hair up... hehehehe... except for at aquafit... that is essantial. But it is a great felling .... letting your hair down, isn't it!

Add a comment