... and into the Light

Monday, November 14, 2005

Finding Neverland

Getting up earlier than normal really throws off your day.
All day long I was thinking "Damn, I could have slept for at least another hour". So now... I am going to stay up and watch TV... cause, I get to sleep later tomorrow morning than I did this morning.

But I find it curious how all day the work never crept in to my thoughts:
I am never going to make it through today.
This day will never end.
Never come back here, idiots!!! (some people are really dumb)
Never again will I agree to an 8:30 appointment...
I am never going to survive on day shift.

But as the day wore on (and very slowly I might add) I found that I was surviving and that the day wasn't all that bad, even if I am really tired.

Regardless, I am looking forward to sleeping in...
Dragonfly 11/14/2005 08:24:00 PM

1 Comments:

Thanks, FF!

Add a comment