... and into the Light

Monday, November 21, 2005

Hide and Seek

Perhaps there is a reason for the misguided nature of this.
I have no idea. Really.


I kicked the guy I am 'crushing' on at work today.
He was laughing at me.
So I kicked him.
Hard. On the shin.
My foot hurt after.
He totally deserved it.
Funny thing is... He agreed.


I sent my sister some Pear White Tea today.
She should get it in 1 to 3 weeks.
I have to buy some more.
Cause Firefly gets hers on Wednesday.
Yup - I spread my addictions around!!!


Have you ever had a dream about someone and been mad at them the next day because of something they said or did in the dream?
I was accused of giving my friend a glare today. He was the one who interrupted my dreams. So I told him off. He said he couldn't help it... he "wanders". I wasn't angry after that.
Dreams are funny that way.


misguided ramblings ended... for today
Dragonfly 11/21/2005 10:37:00 PM

3 Comments:

Firefly gets some! Your sister gets some! Where's Mine? I thought you said you spread your addictions around.
I can honestly say that you never fail to make me chuckle!! I just hope that I don't do anything mean to you in your dreams. I would hate for your wrath to fall upon me! Happy Thanksgiving!!

I want some tea too!!! :)
It's worse if you have a sex dream about someone unexpected, like a coworker. I always feel like somehow they'll just know :)

Add a comment