... and into the Light

Friday, November 04, 2005

Kids say the Darndest things!

Imagine if you will... Halloween day... standing around at work... waiting for the people to come buy their tokens and exchange their money.
You know... the usual....

Jenn comes in... ready to work... or so we thought.
DF: How's it going, Jenn?
Jenn: My back and neck are killing me. I am so sore.
DF: Did you take anything?
Jenn: No, I forgot.
DF: Um... how can you forget?
Jenn: I was busy before I left the house and I forgot...
DF: Do you want something? 'Cause I have Advil, Extra Strength liquid Gels... you know the good kind.
Jenn: Oh yeah.. those are the best.
DF: Yeah... they're like Halloween candy, but for Pain!!!
Jenn: Damn! That was good! Hehehe


sometimes I kill me!

I think I should copywrite that... that's got A list material written all over it!!!!!
copywrite... copywrite... copywrite....
hehehe
Dragonfly 11/04/2005 11:59:00 PM

3 Comments:

You wouldn't happen to have some Extra Strength Candy with added Cold and Sinus medicine would ya? ;)
You don't happen to have any other narcotic Halloween candy...do you?
you boys are too funny... get your own damn candy!

Add a comment