... and into the Light

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

PhoneBooth

7:24AM - Ring Ring

*really cool dream about... OK I have no idea what.. but it was a really good dream...*

?What the heck is that noise?
?Where is that coming from?

I am the first person to admit that I am not the most coherent person first thing in the morning... but the phone ringing - in the other room really threw me off this morning... Just a tad.

I managed to figure out what it was as he answering machine picked it up but the person calling hung up.

So I decided to go to the bathroom.
Heck, I was up anyway.

As I was walking by the kitchen table the phone rang again.
The portable phone was sitting there so I picked it up and pushed talk.

BEEP BEEP
click

no battery.

OK...
if it's that's important... they'll call back.

RING RING

So I answered it - on the other phone. (coherency had returned by this point. WHOOOHOO!!!)

Hi, DF. It's A from work. Can you come in for 8 or 9 this morning?
*looks at clock, 7:28AM*
DF: Um... 8? No...
A: Can you be here for 9?
DF: Yeah, I think so.
A: Great see you then. As soon as you can get here. OK?

So... I go in to work... 2 hours early. Short an hour and a half sleep.

And A patron called me pleasant.
I didn't know whether to thank him or slap him...
Dragonfly 11/22/2005 10:11:00 PM

2 Comments:

Both. They love that.
LOL I hate it when they call you in early to work.

Add a comment