... and into the Light

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Sleeping Beau-Tea

I'll admit it. I get a little obsessed with certain things. And I take it to the extreme.

So I was walking through Wal-Mart... stupid Wal-mart gets me everytime.
And because I was waiting for a prescription, I was hanging out in the pharmacy section... Looking at the interesting natural selections they have there... hidden away. And I saw some tea. Perfectly Pear White Tea. (White Tea is supposed to be higher in antioxidents than green tea and better for you... but whatever)... the flavour sounded intriguing! So after picking up the box and putting it down 3 times - I finally put it in my cart... And came home yesterday with it. And proceeded to drink 5 cups.

Yup...
It's that addicting.
I love it.

There is caffeine in it and since I don't normally partake in caffeinated beverages I found myself ... Well ... Awake.
I finally 'came down' around 1 am and awoke on the couch at 2 am.

I limited myself to one glass today... I have to work tomorrow.

hehehehe
Dragonfly 11/19/2005 09:27:00 PM

3 Comments:

I am so on that stuff tomorrow.

Thanks.
Sounds yummy!
oh yeah!

yummy... but I have since restricted myself to one cup a day...

Add a comment