... and into the Light

Thursday, December 01, 2005

10 Things I Hate About You

Ok... Not really. I got this e-mail from a friend and had to share.
Enjoy!

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too".
Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest
damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet? ". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

Ok... so the e-mail only had 9 things... but keeping with my movie title post title themes I had to pick something... and this was to good not to share.
Dragonfly 12/01/2005 10:57:00 PM

3 Comments:

that was cute and oh so true.

i worked with this dumb girl who was always asking me questions that i just couldn't help but give her snotty answers in return. ie. i had just washed and placed a bowl of cherries on my desk and was eating them. she walks up to my desk and says "oooh, are those cherries?", i was like "no, they're apples". ugh!
My favorite one is when it's a million degrees outside in the summer and someone asks, "Is it hot enough for you today?"
On a personal side, I hate when people ask if this is my real hair color. Do they not see my freckles, pale skin and red eyebrows?! If I didn't have red hair, I would look fairly freaky people so obviously this is my real color?

Grrr...

Okay, and now that I'm fired up, I also hate "where did you get that color?" I usually say "well, I asked my mom once if my real dad had red hair, and she said she didn't know, he kept his hat on the whole time" that usually works. btw, my real dad has brown hair like my mom's. I might just start saying "recessive genes" and leave it at that!

Add a comment