... and into the Light

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Alone

Tonight is the work Cocktail party.
I have the best dress to wear - that looks smokin' hot!!! WHOO HOO!!! And I have no idea if I am going to go to this party.

I have asked a couple of friends if they are going and no one wants to go.
They hate work functions.
I was informed that I HAVE to go by one of the guys that I know at work... but he isn't taking me...

So if I go tonight I am going alone.
I don't know if I can do that...

I even got the balls to ask the boy I have a crush on... he refuses to go, just because so many people claim that he is the life of the party. hehehe. And he hates work too... But I tried.... I tempted him with the sexiness of the dress and he raised his eyebrows, but still said he can't. Bastard.
Oh well.

There is no aquafit tonight.

I want to do something as I have the dreaded yearly physical at 9am tomorrow morning... and that is not something I am looking forward too... so I should do something sort of fun tonight.

But should I go in alone?
Dragonfly 12/15/2005 08:16:00 AM

4 Comments:

Go have fun you never know who you may meet. That being said I hate work functions to.
I say do it!

If the dress is as hot as you say it is, you may show up alone but leave with a guy on your arm!

Have fun for once in your life.
I'd say go if you think you'll have some fun.
Sometimes it can be more fun to go by yourself, you can mingle all you want and no one is looking at their watch or monopolizing your time! It's probably too late for this advice, but go! Go!

Add a comment