... and into the Light

Friday, December 30, 2005

As Good As it Gets

I finally got some good news about my car.
I got home from work... called a friend whom I haven't talked to in a while... we caught up and then I told her about my car problems of late... she said " talk to Ty" and put him on...

Ty is a mechanic and a fellow Neon owner.
He told me that my bushings only need to be replaced when the steering actually goes and that when it goes he will put in some HIGH PERFORMANCE BUSHINGS for me!!! very cool!

So I don't have to worry about it for right now.
Thank god.

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders...
now...
I can call my little car Maggie again and stop scowling at her.

The solenoid pack and the fluid leaks are normal wear and tear for a Neon, by the way...
neons are a pain in the ass....
as is any vehicle...

But I feel better now.
Dragonfly 12/30/2005 04:06:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment