... and into the Light

Friday, December 02, 2005

Bad-der Santa

I may not like Christmas.
But that doesn't mean that I don't have Christmas spirit.
I live to give... as long as I get some sort of enjoyment out of it.

For example.

The Christmas collar that I got the cat has red and white stripes and 4 jingle bells.
Every time she moves her head she jingles like Santa and as she hates it she shakes her head a lot.

It amuses me.

A lot!!! LOL!!

The bird likes the bells too - he meows like a cat, making Shadow run to find the new cat, which makes the bells jingle...
I, in turn, laugh.

Christmas is fun here...

If I could only find a way to "safely" put bells on the bird I'd be good!
Dragonfly 12/02/2005 02:17:00 PM

2 Comments:

I wonder if there are some people I could put some bells on!! You've given me a grand idea!
Bells would be fun on a bird. I say really try to figure out a way.

Add a comment