... and into the Light

Saturday, December 10, 2005

CatWoman

She's following me around again.
And she was sleeping at me feet... closer than normal...
although - I was sleeping across the top of the bed... not head to feet, head to head... very strange and disorienting waking up sideways in bed... but the cat was pinning me against the pillows.
She insisted on cuddling this morning too... very odd for her.
Now I get stared at for not sitting on the couch and choosing to be on the computer.. but I have to much in my head to veg out on couch today - but not enough motivation to leave the house... the cat is highly irritated...
wants ME at her beck and call...

I want to sleep.
A peaceful sleep.
A quiet sleep.

I don't think that will happen... I haven't had that all week.
No worries...
According to my best friend - sleep is over-rated and I'll get enough when I'm dead.
Dragonfly 12/10/2005 01:10:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment