... and into the Light

Monday, December 19, 2005

Guess Who

I arrived at work this morning a little early.
Hungry... Wanted to get a hot breakfast... egg white omelet with mozzarella cheese and salsa on the side... YUMMY!!!

One of the girls stops at my table and says that someone was looking for me. And asked where I was working today.
"Downstairs." I replied. "Was it a patron?"
"Yeah" she says as she hurries back upstairs.

there is nothing worse than knowing that someone has been looking for you... A regular, someone you might know in passing that comes into work and could now possibly be stalking you.
So I went up to my window... fretting quietly, wondering if the mysterious patron was going to appear.

When suddenly...
who should appear...
but BondGirl... fresh from Australia.
Unannounced. No warning. No notice. Didn't call.

All I could say was...

"What are you doing here?"
she responded...
"Can I get some change please?"

I finally got her to answer some questions and she went to lunch with her Mom... but she's around all month.
I hope I actually get to spend some time with her.
Dragonfly 12/19/2005 10:02:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment