... and into the Light

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle

I feel deeply honoured.
I got to spend the night with Firefly.
It was fantastic... And funny.

We drank 3 coolers... between us... which in the real world is 1.5 each, but in my inebriated state is still 3 drinks... and we were... well... I already said inebriated... so I'll go with that.

It is true.
I know I am a light-weight.
It is definitely the medication and the fact that I don't drink anymore.
She doesn't drink that often either... and together we are just plain old goofy... But give us alcohol and we laugh 3 times as much.

We didn't go to White Castle... (as neither of us were in a legal state to drive) and there is no such thing as White Castle in Canada... but we had some of the best chicken fingers EVER!!! And some spinach dip and pumpernickel bread... delish!

We got dizzy decorating her tree.
Argued about which angel would sit on the top of the tree. (I won)
Laughed watching movies...
and caught up with each others busy schedules.. Hers much busier than mine.

I had had a horrid day until I got to Firefly's house.
It turned into a good weekend.
Thanks for the impromptu invite, friend!
Dragonfly 12/17/2005 07:25:00 PM

3 Comments:

I LOVE nights like that. Hope you all have many more!
FF: The "bed" was fabulous... like sleeping on a cloud... I was comfy... and yes.. we need to do that more often.

Clora: I loved it too... definitely have to have more...
hehehe
Gotta tell ya though, white castle would have made the night just that much better...

Add a comment