... and into the Light

Monday, December 12, 2005

Ice Age

I left work today like normal.
Walking up to my car I discovered frost of the windows.
Nothing out of the ordinary.
Until I got in and realized the frost was on the inside of the car.

How does frost get inside the car?
And why does it take so long to go away?

I had to laugh...
and I got to take the time to listen to some music... not the usual 3 songs that it takes me to get home...
it was an extra 4..
whoohoo!!
Dragonfly 12/12/2005 08:29:00 PM

4 Comments:

Oh, how you just brought me back to the days when my car windows didn't close all the way, and I spent mornings scraping the insides of my windows and readjusting the duct tape on my reer-view mirrors...!
Cozy warm weather to you!
Something about the humitity in the air I think...that happened to me once....
I'm interested in hearing the names of those songs!! :)
That's the worst!

Yep, it's what Clora wrote, the evil humidity. Sometimes it helps to leave your window open just a smidge, well if you know snow won't come in that is!

That's one of the many reasons it's usually just easier for me to walk the 25 minutes to work :)

Add a comment