... and into the Light

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Ice Age

Leaving work was a treat tonight.
The layer of ice on my car made it impossible to get into the car without beating the crap out of it... then I could get the door open.. then I got the ice brush from the back... then I had to beat it again to get in the front... I am silly in that I always open the back door to get the scraper from the trunk (back seats fold down - whoohoo!)
So then I spent 15 minutes or more scraping and beating the layer of ice off my car after I had it started... before I could go anywhere...

I have a tummy ache...
and it is snowing pretty bad...
even though the roads are slushy,
I am in no mood to get all dolled up and go to the party... who wants to scrape a car in a cocktail dress...

and I am not feeling up to going in alone.
Dragonfly 12/15/2005 08:17:00 PM

3 Comments:

Sorry your night sucked. You should get all dolled up and take a picture and post it. Then we good all tell you how hot you are.
if I had a digital camera I would... maybe FF will come visit and do that for me... that would be fun actually...

FF what do you think?
I totally understand. Hmmm.

I'm sure you looked very pretty and turned some heads!! :)

Add a comment