... and into the Light

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Seven

How many Triscuits can you eat before exploding from all the fibre?

Just asking?
Cause I was watching CSI: Miami (thanks Firefly) and I wasn't paying attention to how many delicious, cream cheese covered snacky goodnesses I was consuming... when I realized I had eaten half the container of cream cheese and there are only 10 crackers left in the box...

Oh yeah... and I bought the box of triscuits on the way home from work tonight...

hehehe....

I am gonna hate myself later...
but right now I am too full.
Dragonfly 12/28/2005 09:32:00 PM

5 Comments:

Find a good book...soon.
I don't know about your body exploding, but methinks you've consumed your daily requirement for fiber and your colon probably thanks you (although you might not be thanking it later!).

Ah, the joys of over-snacking. Been there, done that, plan to do it again!
I should have mentioned I am a fibre junky and my colon is no stranger to the fibre...

it is the snacking it isn't used to...

and I have a good book...
A million Little pieces by James Frey... excellent...
Doesn't the cream cheese magically neutralize the fiber?
Grend: surprisingly enough... No... especially when it is Garden Vegetable light cream cheese. I think it has fibre of it's own. hahaha

FF: No trouble... hehehe... just had to name the source of the distraction. Thanks again by the way. Love that show.

Add a comment