... and into the Light

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Alive

It's fantastic when a day goes according to plan.

I got up yesterday and the sun and moon had aligned perfectly in my world. Cosmic forces were on my side, and the perfect day was at hand.

All went well at my meeting for my gym membership... I even got a really good deal on my rate. AND I never get a deal on anything expensive.

Then off to Oakville for the best Pizza ever. I have talked of this pizza before. This time we made it there for the Lunch Buffet. And OH MY God!!!! I walked into Heaven!!! The bread Grill was as perfect as I remember - sun dried tomato spread on Foccaccio bread is to die for!!! OH Yeah!!! And there was a Cajun Pizza with chunks of Peppers and onions and chicken that was absolutely delicious. Also lasagna that was out of this world and an Alfredo broccoli bake that was insanely good.
I asked to be rolled out of the restaurant... I ate so much.

We went to the mall after... To work off some of the lunch.

I found an engagement calendar (NO I am not engaged, that is just what they call desk calendars with pictures and themes... I don't know why, that is just what they call them)... Anyway... I found one that I like, that was 75% off and it was $5.75. Now that is a sweet deal! Usually they are over $20.

Then we came home and I went shopping for work out clothes, I picked up workout pants in the SMALLEST size that I have ever worn (at least since HIGH school) and that is freaking crazy to me. But I feel really amazing about it. Very cool I tell you!
Discovered that if I leave my cat alone to long she gets a little antsy - she destroyed one of the shopping bags and took the socks out of the package, dragged the whole thing into the bathroom. I spent 10 minutes trying to find something until I went in there and discovered the mess... silly cat.


Then I went to aquafit and got a ring from the bottom of the pool.
Without getting out of the water.
It was in the deepend.
I am getting pretty good at this.
My next challenge is to get it when it is by the drain - the deepest part of the pool.
I know I can do it - it's all in my head.

But that my friends - is a pretty good day.

Oh yeah... and I FINALLY got to chat with CC on IM last night... she is an amusing girl. That was the icing on the cake!
Dragonfly 1/18/2006 09:07:00 AM

2 Comments:

Don't you just love it when you have one of those "everything-is-going-right" kind of days! I think they are rare so we will enjoy them even more!!
oh yeah!!!

Add a comment