... and into the Light

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Armeggedon

I ended the year 2005 with a bang...

actually it was more like a thud.

Let me explain.

I was driving over to BondGirls parents to pick up Bond girl as we were going to see a movie (Memoirs of a Geisha - excellent) and I ran out of windshield washer fluid. Well, being a good Canadian, I had some in my trunk, and upon pulling into her driveway I popped the hood, and promptly began filling the reservoir. (AND no I didn't spill - thank you very much!) So after putting almost the full jug in - the whole jug doesn' t fit - they give you spill space - but I don' t spill so I have extra...
So I closed the lid, and dropped the hood, and the stupid thing didn't shut all the way. It caught the latch... but didn't slam shut. So . I put my hand on it to give it another push... my hand slid off the wet hood and somehow my baby finger got caught in the grill...
I have a lovely cut and I was bleeding my own blood.

BondGirl laughed, her Dad made fun of me for needing first aid just from putting washer fluid in my car...

Thank goodness for the SpongeBob bandaids... cause now I have a good excuse for wearing them!!!
Dragonfly 1/01/2006 08:35:00 PM

2 Comments:

I didn't realize that you needed an excuse to bust out the SBSP. I wear them on days that end in y.
Moo: I said I need a GOOD excuse...
normally it is just getting bitten by the bird... and those aren't good stories anymore...
My car biting me works quite welll, this week :)

Add a comment