... and into the Light

Friday, January 20, 2006

Crazy/Beautiful

I think I have created a monster in myself.
My schedule goes something like this:
Monday - work 9 - 5:30pm, go to gym for 2 hours, home find time to blog and IM friends, then sleep.

Tuesday - Catch up on errands, housework and Dr's appointments if any, go to gym for couple of hours if time. Do HOMEWORK if haven't don it yet!!! Go to aquafit from 8 - 9... get home shower and find time to blog and IM friends, then sleep.

Wednesday - Gym, errands, play, SCHOOL from 6:30 until 9:30pm (but we get out earlier), TV, blog IM and SLEEP!!!

Thursday: Work - 11 - 7:30pm, AQUAFIT from 8 - 9PM, then home to blog and IM. Then sleep.

Friday: Work 10 - 6pm, Gym, home to blog and IM, then bed...

Saturday... well... um... WORK... if I get out on time to get to the gym... I'm going to the gym... if not it's home to blog and IM. and maybe clean and do laundry and then bed.

Sunday... WORK... blog, IM, chores, no gym as I won't get there in time before it closes... stupid work getting in the way of the gym...

seriously...

This has become an obsession.
Full blown!!!

If I am not a stick by Christmas 2006 then I have an eating disorder!
OK... I am joking... but I better look DAMN good... and not just the fine thing that I am now!!! heheheh!
Dragonfly 1/20/2006 09:39:00 PM

2 Comments:

Yoooowaz! You are gonna look like a million bucks!

(PS I think they have an aquafit class in the next city over, I need to go check it out...they have Jazzersize too! Do you remember that! OMG I loved it!)
OMG - Jazzercize... I'd skip work to go to that, just for the entertainment value alone!!! hahahaha. oh and thanks, CC!

FF: Thanks! You are my inspiration!

Add a comment