... and into the Light

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Why is Ferris Bueller such a good movie?
Every time it is on I have to watch it.
It doesn't matter that I have own it and could watch it anytime, I will watch it edited to crap and with commercials just because it is on TV and I haven't seen it in a day, week or a couple of months.

Let's not talk about the fact that I should be studying for my French test (that is coming up on Wednesday) and that I have much cleaning and other chores to do here around the house... no lets not talk about that... But here I am, on the computer, and watching TV and not accomplishing anything.

OH... and I could mention that I left work early today too because I am not feeling good.
But that would be SO unlike me!!! hehehehe....

ok... so ... I should really go and try to accomplish something...
maybe I'll just annoy the cat.
Dragonfly 1/29/2006 07:24:00 PM

3 Comments:

I've never seen it....I should netflix it!
FBDO is a classic.

What still strikes me about it is the audience participation. Ferris knows we are there. Ferris talks to us.
If I ever see a movie on TV that I own, I will go and grab the DVD and watch it. I cannot stand the edited versions or anything.

FBDO is in my top five favorite movies.

Add a comment