... and into the Light

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My So Called Life

I go back to work tomorrow.
I am just a little bit glad too... and I never thought I would say that.

Tonight is the first day of my class.
I am excited and nervous at the same time.
Excited because I am actually going to be learning again...
and nervous - because I have no idea where I am going.
I am going to walk on campus... wander around and have no idea where I am going...
classroom E302... yup... I know where that is...NOT!!!!
I have to go early tonight and wander around looking for my room... which they may be moving, by the way!

Oh... and aquafit was great last night... Boy have I missed those classes.
Mind you... this morning I managed to sleep until 8:55am. Too late to get to aquafit...
oh well... I have been VERY busy this week...
I can ease back into it,
but next week it's all in!
Dragonfly 1/11/2006 11:11:00 AM

2 Comments:

Things are looking up! Have a great day!
Nothin' like some schoolin'! Hope you are doing well? Enjoy the class. Speaking of that, maybe I should think about finishing my degree. Hmmm? ;oP

Add a comment