... and into the Light

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

National Lampoon Vacation

Those who know me say I am quite intelligent. I just get in over my head sometimes and try to take on too much.
I knew going in to my 6 day weekend that I had a lot planned even if it was relaxing and fun... but consisted of a lot of driving... no big deal I though.

Today is day 5... and I feel like I've been hit by a big mack truck. Mot a McDonalds truck, but that could very well be the truck that I was hit by as they have pictures of Big Mac's on them... but an 18 wheeler no less.
My back is sore, my arms hurt, my head is achy, and I am exhausted...
I got up at 9am and called BondGirl cause we had made plans to go into the BIG city of Toronto today... and as she had nothing that she actually needed we decided not to go (thank God!!! I thought) and I went back to bed for 2 hours... I did promise to make her spaghetti for dinner tomorrow night though (its a 2 day process).

The funny thing is... I have had an amazing 4 days...
playing with Firefly!!! hehehe... E bought me sushi - which was incredible... even thought I needed no more food, I ate it anyway!!! YUMMY! wasabi is so much fun!
LondonLee was a long day but worth the trip, and I wish I had spent more time with her... It would have been so much better.
I got to spend yesterday holding one of three babies - constantly - I was without a baby for about an hour the entire time I was at my aunts house. Good times!

I have to return the stability ball... and get a new one... the first is a piece of non-inflatable crap! but... the good thing is that I can return it and get another... one that will inflate... whoohoo!!

for now I need to stretch my aching muscles then go to the grocery store and start my sauce!
Dragonfly 1/10/2006 11:36:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment